1. Silence must be observed in the Library.
2. Loitering, Gossiping, Smoking, Eating is strictly prohibited.
3. Users should switch off their mobile phones
4. Users are advised to avoid talking and/or discussion so as not to create disturbance to other readers.
5. The Student, to whom the book was last issued, would be held responsible for any damage, defacement or mutilation, detected at the time of return.
6. Members are required to carry their library card while visiting Library and must show them at the request of the Library Staff.
7. Users are requested to switch off electric fans and lights when not required in Reading Room.
8. Chairs and tables should not be disturbed from their position.
9. Mutilation of library materials and damage to library property are serious offences. The members shall be held responsible for any damage done to the documents or any other
property belonging to the Library, and shall be required to replace such books/ property
10. Honors’ students be issued three (3) books at a time for ten (10) days and General/pass course students be issued one (1) books at a time for 10 days.
11. Full-time Teaching staffs be issued Six (6) books at a time for Six(6) month and Part-time & Guest Lecturer and Non-Teaching Staffs be issued Four (4) books at a time for Six (6) month.
12. Members can take 1 ( one) or 1 ( one) set of CDs at a time for 1 ( one ) day only.
13. Journals and magazines are not lent out.
14. Late fine of Rs. 1/-(One) per day per book will be charged for books and CD’s from next day of the due date and Rs. 5 (Five) per day per document will be charged as late fine for overnight service.
15. In Case of Lost Books/ Documents, users must pay the cost of lost books with a fine of Rs.100/- or submit the same book of same edition or latest edition with a fine of Rs.100/-. In case of damage books, a fine of cost of Xerox per page including cost of binding will be charged by Library.