FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BELOW:
Fill up the Application Form carefully and submit by clicking Submit button.
Take note of the system generated AEN No. for future reference.
On the next day after getting AEN No., remit the non-refundable application Fee of Rs. 100.00 either directly to Kakdwip Branch of BANK OF BARODA by using printed CHALLAN or instantly using online payment gateway.
In both cases you must print the Application Form and challan/receipt for your future reference by clicking appropriate buttons.
Your application is valid only if the Form Fee is remitted by you (payment of non-refundable Form Fee is possible only till 13th June 2017 within Baniking Hour).
If you wish to apply for more than one course, please submit separate Application Form and remit Form Fee separately.
Admission shall be granted on the basis of merit and the decision of the Admission Committee on the matter shall be final.
Taking Admission within stipulated date is mandatory failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
Students, already enrolled in another College, should get their Admission cancelled from the previous college, before taking Admission.
Admission to any course in the College is provisional, subject to the final approval of the University of Calcutta.
The following documents shall be required at the time of Admission:
1. The Printed Application Form (Recent photograph to be pasted on the space specified in the Form)
2. Madhyamik Admit Card & Marks Sheet (Original and Xerox Copy)
3. H.S. (or Equivalent) Marks Sheet (Original and 2(two) Xerox Copies)
4. Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Original)
5. For SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate from appropriate authority (Original and Xerox Copy)
6. For Physically Challenged candidates, PH certificate from appropriate authority (Original and Xerox Copy)
7. For BPL candidates, BPL Card (Original and Xerox Copy)